Meant for More: Create Your Dream Life, Plan Your Path, and Start Living It Now
#1 bestseller on Amazon
(Ranking after release, December 2016)
Available as paperback or ebook
Are you falling short of living your dreams?
Don't have a clear vision of your purpose and path?
Not sure what you really want out of life?
Meant for More will help guide you to the answers you seek.
The path to your Dream Life isn’t far into the future. It’s right in front of you, waiting for discovery. Each day can be full of joy, purpose, and meaning. Meant for More will show you how.
Video: Book Review
What readers are saying...
With this book you will...
Explore and identify key questions
- What you want and why
- Where those wants can take you (your Dream Life)
- How to make your Dream Life a reality and start living it NOW
Create a Solid Strategy for Living Your Big Dream
- 16 exercises that will uncover your core needs for a fulfilled life
- Tips, strategies, and tools to create your detailed action plan and support you on your journey
- Online bonus materials: video welcome, audio introduction, guided meditations, printable worksheets
- Valuable resource guide for reference and further exploration
About the author
Professional tennis player, international businesswoman fluent in Japanese, Human Resources Manager, film and television actress…these were professions Kristin Rath pursued in an attempt to find her path. She committed to all of them, realizing only after years of pursuit that none was right for her. Sensing she was meant for more, Kristin set off on a decade-long journey of trial and error in search of her highest self’s purpose. The framework of what she learned and discovered are in this book.
Kristin is currently following her calling, using her Master of Science degree in Strategic Communication from Columbia University (2017) to build a business centered around guiding others to lead their most joyful, authentic, and empowered lives.